Under the direction of the CPA, the Accountants Payable Coordinator ensures all disbursements are made in a timely manner by performing all necessary accounts payable duties.
- Receive and process vendor invoices
- Ensure all vendors are paid in a timely manner
- Review all invoices for appropriate and accurate documentation and approval
- Communicate professionally with vendors, location managers and receiving personnel when necessary to correct or resolve invoice/payment issues.
- Audit and process credit card bills
- Maintain vendor master files and update information as changes occur
- Review A/P aging on weekly basis and Reconcile General Ledger Balance Sheet Accounts monthly
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in accounts payable
- Proficient in Quickbooks and Excel
- Thorough knowledge of applicable accounts payable/general ledger systems and procedures, financial chart of accounts and corporate procedures
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to work independently, assess priorities, and manage a variety of activities.
- Excellent attention to detail skills under tight deadlines and heavy workloads
Go to all jobs